The rise and fall of your creative project depends great on the quality of image you use. They reflect the value of a company, their products and services. So when you use high quality images, they communicate the same level of professionalism to your audience. Now, there are several stock photo sources in the market. You just have to choose one that suits your creative needs and budget.
Some of the top stock photo websites include Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, iStock and Stock Photo Secrets. They all offer high quality images at very affordable prices. iStock, on the other hand, has been in the industry for over 15 years. It is now part of Getty Images family of companies, making it a more reliable source for your stock photo needs. Millions of handpicked premium images can be found in the collection at ridiculously low prices.
Out of these stock photo agencies, here are some of the best reasons why you should go for iStock:
- High quality images. iStock literally has millions of high quality, exclusive images in their collection. You will not find these photos, illustrations and vectors anywhere else. The images are also trendy and current. You will surely have one for your every design need.
- Easy payment methods. The stock photo site accepts payments from almost every method. You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and even PayPal. US money orders and checks from US and Canadian banks are also accepted.
- Searchable website. Finding the perfect stock photo for your project has never been easier. All images in iStock are searchable by keyword, contributor, lightbox, file number, file type, size, additional filters, shape, complexity, color and details.
- Free photos. When you sign up to the stock site, you don’t only get to purchase and download high quality images. You are also getting access to free stock files every week. That’s right! Select photos, illustrations, audio clips and video clips are all yours for free.
- iStock promo code. In association with Stock Photo Secrets, iStock brings you awesome reductions on their stock photos. Up to 15% discounts are available on yearly subscriptions. The offer expires by the end of the month, so hurry now!
All files in iStock belong to two collections: Essentials and Signature. Both are available with credits. If you have one-off, hard-to-predict creative needs, buying stock photos with credits is the best option for you. They are the most flexible way to download images, illustrations and vectors. They are also the only way to get videos from the stock site. It’s entirely up to you how you want to use them. You can buy just enough for your creative needs or stack up and save on future downloads.
Larger ongoing needs, on the other hand, require a subscription to give you the best value for your money with up to 15% discount on annual plans. But, don’t worry! Promo codes are also available with credit purchases. Stock Photo Secrets currently offers 12% off on iStock credits for all customers. The code expires on March 31st this year, so your better hurry!
Being a creative requires more than just design skills and talents. You also need to know where to find the cheapest stock photos to complete or enhance your creative projects. Now, there are a number of sources in the Internet. Do not be tempted to download free images. They come at a certain risk that will damage your reputation and empty your pockets. Instead, purchase cheap stock images from reputable stock photo websites. Check out this site.
If you don’t know which stock photo agency offers the cheapest stock images, here is a list to help you save time:
- Stock Photo Secrets. SPS is a one-stop shop for all your stock photo needs. Aside from selling the cheapest stock assets, they also have pertinent information about the industry. The most popular plan in the stock site is the 99 Club, which comes with 200 XXL images for only $99. There are no daily download limits, too. Plus, you can purchase additional photos for only 99¢. For extended license, you can also buy image packs for as low as $39. This 5-image pack extends your prints runs to 300,000 or more and allows you to use the images on merchandise for sale.
- Shutterstock also offers some of the cheapest deals on stock images. They have plans for individuals and multiple users, monthly and annual commitments, and many more. For single projects, you can get images on demand for as low as $49 for 5 images. Subscriptions, on the other hand, start at 10 images per month for only $29 monthly. With over 193 million stock assets to choose from, this is a pretty great deal. You can also get extended licenses if you want to use the images in many more ways.
- Another stock photo agency that offers the cheapest photos is iStock by Getty Images. They offer flexible plans to suit every budget. Starting at $12 for 1 credit, you can purchase as many as 300 and save more. Their credits don’t expire, so you can use them to download the images you need whenever you want. Just be sure to log on to your account within the year. Extended licenses are also available in the stock site if you want unlimited print runs and use of the asset on products for sale.
- Adobe Stock. AS’s 10 standard assets per month annual plan is the cheapest deal at $29.99 per month. It allows you to download additional images for $2.99 each and rollover up to 120 standard assets upon renewal. Currently, a free trial is going on. You may want to take advantage of this time to check out the stock site. It’s cancel-risk free, too. You can cancel your subscription anytime within the first month. The best thing about Adobe Stock is its deep integration with Creative Cloud apps, which is an exclusive feat to CC users. These are cheap stock photos if you use their software.
When it comes to value, these four stock photo agencies offer the lowest deals in the market. But, the cheapest of them all is Stock Photo Secrets. For only $99, you can download 200 images of any size. This means you can get the images for as low as 50¢.
Visual content drives more traffic and conversion. It attracts more readers and increases engagement. It is no wonder that a number of individuals, companies and agencies are incorporating cheap stock photos to their projects. In fact, studies show that brands that use stock images see up to 65% increase in engagement. That’s why today is the best time to reconsider stock image use in your blogs, websites and campaigns.
However, using images for the sake of adding images is not a good practice anymore. You need to consider certain parameters to make sure you are creating an effective and successful project. Here are four legitimate reasons why you should care about your image use now more than ever:
- Keyword SEO and optimization are not the only important criteria to drive more traffic to your website. Image SEO and optimization are proven to help websites get more traffic as well. If you want to increase traffic, optimize unique and relevant cheap stock images smartly.
- If images are not important, social media websites would not bother launching them on their feeds. Studies show that social media posts get more clicks when incorporated with bright and interesting stock photos cheap. Visitors read through the end of articles with relevant images as well. Moreover, readers are high likely to share social media posts with attractive and relevant stock images.
- If you want higher conversion rates, use better images. There are a number of cheap photos in the stock photo websites. Do not settle for over-posed and unnatural pictures.
- Cheap stock images represent your brand. Thus, you need to make sure that you are using only relevant and high quality photos. The right stock photos cheap provide your website and blog a better online look. In fact, design is considered as the number one criterion for discerning the credibility of a company.
Many bloggers, website owners and other creative professionals do not have the time and money to create professional photography. That’s why using cheap stock images is absolutely the right choice. As long as you are using the right images, you can expect increased traffic and conversion rates. Stay away from irrelevant, unnatural, and low quality images to create an effective and successful project.
The next time you find yourself browsing through cheap stock photo sites for stock images, ask yourself, “Are the images professional and relevant?”. If the answer to your question is yes, you are on the right track. It only means that the cheap stock images you have chosen add value to your page. What are you waiting for? Visit free image sites here.
Getty Images is considered as the leading stock media agency today because of two reasons. It has a diverse collection of stock assets and an organized library. With over 200 million content, you will surely find what you are looking for. The stock site offers two types of license: rights managed and royalty free. Determine your creative needs and budget to find out which license is suitable for you. There are also two ways to purchase content – a la carte and with Ultrapacks.
Buying content from Getty Images a la carte can be more expensive than most microstock agencies. A single item can cost $125 each. If you only need one asset for your creative project, this buying option may suit you well. However, buying an Ultrapack may be more appropriate for bulk orders. Ultrapacks come in different volume sizes and image resolutions. They allow you to download a certain number of assets at a discounted price.
Getty Images Stock Footage at a Glance
Getty Images is the go to place for many brands, advertisers, broadcasters and other companies. It has been in the industry for over 20 years, and has continued a good reputation. In May 2016, it acquired Corbis Motion, Images and Veer to provide a more comprehensive and diverse collection to its avid consumers. That’s why their global reach is unparalleled. You can find millions of premium stock footage to suit any theme or style of your project.
Here is a brief summary of Getty Images stock footage:
- The stock media agency has over 50,000 hours of film in its library.
- You can use them for commercial and editorial purposes, depending on the type of license you purchase with them.
- Getty’s collection include archival content from media partners, such as BBC Motion and National Geographic.
- The two licensing options that you can purchase are rights managed and royalty free.
- You can purchase stock footage in two ways – a la carte and with Ultrapacks.
- Getty has a wide pricing range that varies based on intended use, clip size, image resolution and rights needed.
- The stock site boasts one of the highly searchable and neatly organized libraries in the market.
- You can also purchase additional content to stock footage, including audio and still media.
Getty Images Coupon Code
Do you want to have the Getty experience but do not have enough budget? No problem! There are Getty Images coupon codes, like on this site, you can use to further your savings. You can get 30% off when you buy Ultrapacks or $100 off when sign up with an Ultrapack. These money-saving methods also help you complete your creative projects ten times faster as they do not involve complicated processes at checkout.
Cheap stock footage is a short clip that has been filmed to represent a generic idea or event. You can use it in any type of video productions as it covers a wide range of topics from city skylines, nature shots, and natural disasters. You can purchase and download them instantly through credits with your preferred stock media agency. It includes the necessary licenses and releases, so you do not have to worry about copyright issues along the way.
- Lower production costs. Compared to conducting your own shoot, purchasing cheap stock footage is a lot cheaper. You do not have to worry about travel expenses, talent fees and equipment costs. In addition, the clip is generic. You can use it in more than one production without paying for extra fees.
- Time-saver. Since cheap stock footage is immediately available for purchase and download, you can save a lot of production time – especially if the clip readily fit into the flow of the video. You don’t need to go on location to conduct the shoot, set up the scene, wait for the entire crew to arrive, and wait for the video to be processed. With the large amount of time you are saving, you can work on post production to get your story together.
- Helps convey a message. Cheap stock footage bridges the gap of one scene to another. It helps film makers convey a story to their audience – especially if weather conditions and situations do not permit them. For instance, the video requires rain as a transition between scenes but the weather is too sunny during production. It also sets the location. For instance, shots of the Eiffel tower establishes that the story was shot in Paris.
- Superb quality. Cheap stock footage is taken by the most talented contributors around the world, so you can be sure that you are getting only the best quality in the market. Videos are available in web, standard definition, high definition, 2K and 4K. You can choose whichever suits your creative needs and budget, we recommend the highest resolution so you don’t regret it in the future.
- Exclusive access. You can only get shots of historical events and times with cheap stock footage. For instance, presidential speeches, war footage and news stories are some of the major events that cannot be duplicated today. If you are working on a documentary about the Vietnam War, stock footage helps increase the reliability of your video without recreating the original scene.
Cheap stock footage offers a number of benefits. It helps lower production costs, save time, convey a message, over high quality, and give exclusive access to historical events that cannot be duplicated. It gives you more time and resources to make your project more amazing.
BigStock has over 36 million high quality images, videos and vectors, waiting to be explored and everyone can get started anytime with a BigStock promo code. If you need stock images for your creative projects, you should consider registering to the stock site and using a coupon to avail of great discounts. Start your free trial today and get 10 more credits when you purchase the 25 image credit pack. Already a member? Purchase any credit pack or image subscription and save 15%.
Why should you consider BigStock as your primary image source?
- You can search through a vast library in various ways. BigStock allows you to find the perfect images for your creative projects in many ways. You can use the search bar, browse through top categories or surf through trending keywords, whichever is most convenient.
- The stock site has as amazing collection. BigStock has over 36 million stock images, videos and vectors that come with royalty-free license. You can use any photo in any project for as long as you like. Wait, there is more. You can re-download the images you already licensed for FREE!
- There are no hidden fees or commitment. Choose any credit pack or image subscription that fits your creative needs and prices and enjoy easy upfront pricing. You do not have to worry about additional charges along the road.
- BigStock has a super support system. You can ask any question concerning your subscription, credit purchase, image download and other things that concern you through phone, email or online chat.
- You can try BigStock for FREE. Are you new to the stock photo website? If you are not sure if the agency suits your needs, you can avail of the free trial for 7 days. You may want to purchase the 25 image credit pack during this time to get 10 more credits free of charge.
- Get 15% off when you subscribe to any image plan. Whether you are new or existing customer, you can enjoy 15% discount on your subscription with a BigStock promo code. This exclusive coupon is valid through December 31, 2016.
- Also, enjoy 15% discount on credit packs. If you do not need a large amount of images on a regular basis, you will be happy to know that there is a BigStock promo code for credit packs as well. Also valid until December 31, 2016, you can enjoy 15% discount on any credit package.
What we offer is the opportunity to experience BigStock at a cut price. You can now explore the vast collection of premium content of one of the best stock photo websites in the market by availing the 7 day free trial. Purchase the 25 image credit pack and get 10 more for FREE. Get BigStock promo code and enjoy 15% discount a credit pack or image subscription.
Are you a web designer, blogger or businessperson looking for high quality images? You will be happy to know that Stock Photo Secrets has gotten its hands on new Shutterstock coupon code 2016. You can get up to 15% off on your next subscription and 10% on your next footage pack. The promo ends on June 30, 2016, so you better hurry. Before you click “Redeem Here”, make sure you copy the code first. Then, you can start downloading premium images right away.
If you want to download high quality images, do it with Shutterstock promo codes. The stock photo website has over 80 million stock images in the library, with over 500,000 new images uploaded every week. It secures licenses that allow you to use the images commercially and non-commercially for as long as you like. Moreover, it offers free photos and vectors every week. By just signing up to the stock site, you get access to a vast image collection and download one photo and vector per week.
Why should you make Shutterstock your primary image source?
Shutterstock is a well-known stock photo website to the creative community. It has over 80 million creative assets you can choose from to complete your creative projects. With contributors from all around the world, it has a fantastic library to match its great pricing. The stock site has been in business for over a decade, and has been the first place bloggers, web designers and businesspersons go for professional quality images.
- Free and premium content. Shutterstock offers both free and premium content. Your free account gives you access to images you will find in other websites. Thus, we recommend you subscribe to a plan to maximize your experience and optimize the efficiency of your creative projects. To get significant savings, use Shutterstock coupons.
- Varied price rates. Shutterstock allows you to adjust your budget. You can get subscriptions or images on demand to complete your creative projects. Purchasing per image can be costly, but subscriptions can help you save thousands. You can also futher your savings by using Shuttersock coupon codes.
- Shutterstock coupons. Stock Photo Secrets has a very good relation the stock photo website; thus, it offer promotions exclusive to its readers. This year, it obtained a very good deal that allows you to save up to 15% on your subscription. You may think that it is not big of a big discount, but it matters – especially on multiple purchases.
Aside from Shutterstock’s admirable features, a coupon is another thing to love about the stock site. Coupon codes are only distributed by the company’s affiliated websites, so be careful where you get yours. What are you waiting for? Subscribe to Shutterstock now and get your promotion codes to enjoy loads of discounts.
If you are one of the members of the stock photo website, you should already start looking for a Dollar Photo Club alternative so your creative projects will not be interrupted. You should have researched already potential image sources that will continue to provide you with high quality images. If you have not done any of these things, you should get going. You would not want to stop working on your creative projects when April 15, 2016 comes.
Are you stuck at looking for your stock photo website? We are glad to help. Here are the qualities you should look for to find a good Dollar Photo Club alternative:
- High quality. The DPC is known for their professional quality images in high resolutions. Your next primary image source should possess the same superior quality. Of course, creative assets should include royalty-free license so you can use them in any project for as long ass you like.
- Wide variety. The DPC offers millions of high quality images. It is only proper that your Dollar Photo Club alternative offer the same. Your next stock photo agency should have a growing library of amazing assets as well.
- Simple pricing. Undeniably, the DPC has some of the simplest pricing in the stock photo industry. You can choose between an annual and monthly subscription plan, whichever suits your creative needs and budget. Your next image source should offer simple pricing as well, without hidden fees and commitment, like the DPC.
- Exclusive to members. The DPC is only available to limited members, keeping the website smooth and fast to navigate. For a straightforward pricing, you get to enjoy exclusive features and select benefits. Your Dollar Photo Club alternative should also possess the same exclusivity.
If you are already looking for your next primary stock photo site, you will know that there are only a few agencies that fit all these qualities. Some may have millions of high quality images in their library but come at a high cost. Some may be very cheap, but you will end up with poor quality assets. However, there are only a couple that offers high quality images for a very low price. So when you find one, be sure to sign up immediately. Remember, they might be available to limited members only.
If you have not found a Dollar Photo Club alternative yet, you might want to check 99 Club. The stock photo website is curated by Stock Photo Secrets and offers similar products with the DPC. It offers high quality images with royalty-free license and at high resolutions. It also offers straightforward pricing with no hidden fees and no auto-renew. Moreover, limited members are only allowed to sign up. So, get your spot now!
Cheap stock photos may not be popular to most, but there importance cannot be denied. Their visual impact can make the difference between lower and higher conversion rates. That’s why millions of stock images, illustrations and vectors are available in the Internet. Regardless of their price and quality, the demand for them is pretty high. You can use them in various projects, but the most impact they make are on the following:
- Homepage. Adding cheap stock photos on your homepage can tell a stronger and more compelling story than mere text. They can capture viewers’ attention at a glance. However, you need to be careful about the images you choose for your homepage. You should consider the objective of the page and the message you want to impart. You also need to have a better understanding of your audience, especially what grabs their attention the most.
- Landing Page. The landing page is an important of your website. It determines the number of viewers who will stay and convert. So instead of boring your visitors with words and paragraphs of studies and statistics, convince them with cheap stock images. Use the right images to drive your point by using them as Call to Action (CTAs). You can also get the right license to perform customizations that will boost the conversion rates of your landing page. Of course, the photos you should choose connects to your brand.
- Social Media Posts. Posting photos in various social media channels is effective in encouraging the market to hire a service or try a product. On Facebook, visual content breeds more engagement. In fact, a recent study shows that Facebook posts with images generate 55% more Likes than text-only updates. Adding images to posts all the time is not easy, but the right stock images can make the task more manageable. Click this site!
- Blog Posts. Cheap stock photos, when used in blogs, increase engagement. Choosing the right visuals for your content is as important as using them to advertise your brand. Of course, you need to choose relevant and relatable images that suggest a connection to your blog content in order to make your visitors more engaged.
- Call to Action. A call to action (CTA) is considered as the pathway to higher conversion rates. Incorporating stock photos as visual aids to CTA triggers a positive response. It the right image is used, visitors will be more compelled to click through.
Wherever you are adding cheap stock photos – social media posts, blog posts, call to action, homepage or landing page – you need to choose a simple but interesting image. You need photos that are attractive and clutter-free. Most of all, you need them to be relevant and relatable.