The rise and fall of your creative project depends great on the quality of image you use. They reflect the value of a company, their products and services. So when you use high quality images, they communicate the same level of professionalism to your audience. Now, there are several stock photo sources in the market. You just have to choose one that suits your creative needs and budget.
Some of the top stock photo websites include Shutterstock, Adobe Stock, iStock and Stock Photo Secrets. They all offer high quality images at very affordable prices. iStock, on the other hand, has been in the industry for over 15 years. It is now part of Getty Images family of companies, making it a more reliable source for your stock photo needs. Millions of handpicked premium images can be found in the collection at ridiculously low prices.
Out of these stock photo agencies, here are some of the best reasons why you should go for iStock:
- High quality images. iStock literally has millions of high quality, exclusive images in their collection. You will not find these photos, illustrations and vectors anywhere else. The images are also trendy and current. You will surely have one for your every design need.
- Easy payment methods. The stock photo site accepts payments from almost every method. You can use Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and even PayPal. US money orders and checks from US and Canadian banks are also accepted.
- Searchable website. Finding the perfect stock photo for your project has never been easier. All images in iStock are searchable by keyword, contributor, lightbox, file number, file type, size, additional filters, shape, complexity, color and details.
- Free photos. When you sign up to the stock site, you don’t only get to purchase and download high quality images. You are also getting access to free stock files every week. That’s right! Select photos, illustrations, audio clips and video clips are all yours for free.
- iStock promo code. In association with Stock Photo Secrets, iStock brings you awesome reductions on their stock photos. Up to 15% discounts are available on yearly subscriptions. The offer expires by the end of the month, so hurry now!
All files in iStock belong to two collections: Essentials and Signature. Both are available with credits. If you have one-off, hard-to-predict creative needs, buying stock photos with credits is the best option for you. They are the most flexible way to download images, illustrations and vectors. They are also the only way to get videos from the stock site. It’s entirely up to you how you want to use them. You can buy just enough for your creative needs or stack up and save on future downloads.
Larger ongoing needs, on the other hand, require a subscription to give you the best value for your money with up to 15% discount on annual plans. But, don’t worry! Promo codes are also available with credit purchases. Stock Photo Secrets currently offers 12% off on iStock credits for all customers. The code expires on March 31st this year, so your better hurry!